- Sun 14 June, 2020
How To Create A Vision Board
In this post, I will share some tips that will help you create a vision board. When I was younger I would have been very skeptical if someone asked me to create a vision board. A few years ago I forced myself to create one and found the process not only very cathartic but I ended up doing most of the things on the board.
The power in creating a vision board is the process itself. Sitting down and evaluating your life and getting very clear about what you want in life will only result in positive things happening within your life. In terms of a simple actionable thing that you can do today than creating a digital can give you a daily boost of motivation with minimum effort.
To get going with a digital vision board you can use Pinterest or the online photo editing app canvas. After creating your board in Pinterest, you can create a screenshot of your board and then use it as the background on your computer's or phones desktop and so that you see it on a daily regular basis. Making sure your vision board is located in one of your high-traffic areas will ensure you get constant reminders to work towards your goals.
When creating a vision board most people make the mistake of not very specific in goal settings. Before you create a vision board you should ask yourself these questions:
- What do I want to spend my life doing? Why?
- What skills do I need to learn in order to serve the world?
- Where do I want to live?
- How much money do you want in the bank?
- How much money do you want to earn?
- What countries would you like to visit? When?
- What should my health look like?
- What are your short-term goals?
- What are your long-term goals?
- What do I want to accomplish? When?